The RSL&SCA’s second annual Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Forum will be held on Thursday 23 November at Club Parramatta, thanks to its major event partner Aristocrat.
Club operators at all levels can be a part of the conversation around DE&I in the industry and leverage DE&I as a tool to draw interest in your club offering, as well as a recruitment and retention tool for your team.
Join the RSL&SCA team to hear from experts, explore how as an industry we can do it better, and network with peers.
“Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is not only the right thing to do, it’s good for business. We need to reflect the communities we represent and the DE&I Forum will provide ways in which we can do this better. Give your club or business the competitive edge – make DE&I your superpower,” stated Margot Smith, CEO of RSL & Services Clubs Association.
Highlights of the program include:
- What can be learnt through the Women’s World Cup Partnership: Coca Cola Europacific Partners Case Study
- Inclusive Leadership: Fostering Diversity at All Levels
- Recruitment and Retention: Attracting a Diverse Workforce and Ensuring it’s Inclusive
- Generational Diversity: Engaging and Retaining Millennial and Gen Z Members
- Fostering Gender Equality Together: Strategies for Inclusivity and Equal Opportunities, and more
Speakers on the day include Sallianne Faulkner, president of Ramsgate RSL; Michael Rodrigues, NSW 24-Hour Economy Commissioner; Arjunan Puveendran, partner at Thomson Geer; Tony Beier, GM Sales & Service at Aristocrat; and Andrew Lancaster, CEO of Club Mudgee.
More speakers are to be announced soon; the current program can be viewed here. Places are limited – register today to avoid disappointment. Tickets can be purchased for the DE&I Forum can be purchased here