The RSL & Services Clubs Association has launched the program for its annual conference, addressing the key issues facing clubs post-Covid and beyond.
The topic is Embracing Change and Transformation: Breakthrough innovation and creativity, leading change and re-engagement. The conference will run from 11-14 September at the Hilton Adelaide.
The program says RSL and services clubs have never been in a state of flux like they are now, with the Association saying “2022 is our opportunity to get back to basics and ensure we have the tools to thrive on the back of a turbulent couple of years”.
RSL & Services Clubs Association CEO, Margot Smith, said the conference couldn’t be more well-timed.
“With the conference just around the corner, it means clubs can pressure test their assumptions of what success looks like leading into the busy period, and possibly tweak some areas to maximise their success in the last quarter and well into 2023,” she said.
“The networking, conference program and corporate partners on offer will provide much-needed inspiration to propel clubs forward after a turbulent time. We look forward to seeing everyone there.”
Topics to be addressed include:
• Innovating for profit – improving the bottom line in new and unique ways
• PR & Communications: the good, the bad and the ugly
• How sustainable is your club or group? Strategic amalgamations, using debt effectively, reviewing joint ventures and more.
• Future trends impacting clubs
• Leadership development and succession planning for your clubs
• Fireside chat with chef and aged care food pioneer Maggie Beer AO
For more details, download the brochure.