INGREDIENTS (Serves 10)
- 900g pork neck
- 5 garlic cloves
- 5cm piece of ginger
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 2 red chillies
- 4 green onions
- 1 bunch coriander
- 60mls vegetable oil
- 30g brown sugar
- 50mls fish sauce
- 50mls soy sauce
- Cut pork into 1cm strips. Thinly slice garlic, ginger, lemongrass,
chilli and green onion. Separate leaves and stems of coriander and
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat and cook pork
in batches until golden. Remove.
- Reduce heat slightly and add garlic, ginger, lemongrass, coriander
stems, most of the chopped green onions and most of the chilli.
Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until everything is smelling fragrant then
return pork to pan.
- Add brown sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce, and stir to combine.
Taste and add a little extra soy if needed. Cook for approximately
another minute or until done.
- Serve stir-fry spooned with steamed rice, sprinkled with a few more
coriander leaves, remaining green onion and chilli along with lime